- August 5, 2018
- Posted by: Elijah Gartin
Students presenting at this year’s PAMLA Conference on a topic in the field of German Studies have a new funding opportunity. Please encourage them to apply for the PAMLA German Studies Grant on the PAMLA website.
Applications are due on September 10th, 2018.
As a reminder:
PAMLA German Studies Grant for Graduate Students
The PAMLA German Studies Grant honors the memories of a number of Germanists who had been active in PAMLA, including Gunter H. Hertling, Wolfgang Nehring, Jens Rieckmann, Thomas Saine, Hans Wagener, and others.
To be eligible for this grant, students must
- Be in good standing in a field of German studies at the Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctoral, or other equivalent level in an accredited university program.
- Be current PAMLA members.
- Have a paper proposal marked as confirmed for the 2018 PAMLA Conference on a topic related to the field of German studies.
- Not have previously received this award more than once.
- Attend their panels at 2018 PAMLA and deliver their papers.
For additional information about this funding opportunity, please visit “https://www.pamla.org/2018/german-studies-grant-2018”.
If you have any questions, please contact PAMLA Treasurer, John Schwetman: [email protected]