How to Submit to Pacific Coast Philology
Pacific Coast Philology publishes peer-reviewed essays of interest to scholars in the classical and modern languages, literatures, and cultures.
We are open to papers on a variety of topics. We desire:
- essays written for a broad scholarly audience
- essays with a clear, highly developed main thesis
- essays that contextualize analysis within the relevant theoretical framework
- essays that further the discourse on the topic in an interesting and thought-provoking way
- essays between 4,000 to 8,000 words
Before submitting, please edit carefully with attention to style, grammar, and bibliographical citations using the latest MLA handbook rules.
Please submit essays electronically to General Editors Richard Sperber and Cheryl Edelson. For general questions, you can contact Cheryl Edelson (email@example.com) and Richard Sperber (firstname.lastname@example.org).
When submitting a manuscript to http://www.editorialmanager.com/pcp you will first need to create an author profile. The online system will guide you through the steps to upload your article for submission to the editorial office.