Dates and Deadlines:
- A few sessions are still open to last minute proposals. Check the CFP page for those sessions.
- PAMLA membership is due for presiding officers as soon as they are informed that their session has been approved; membership is due for all conference participants by July 1, 2023 at the latest.
- After September 1, those who haven’t paid their 2023 membership will be removed from the program.
- Conference fees are due once a panelist has been accepted to a session, and must be paid by September 15 at the very latest.
- For those who pay their conference fees after August 20, there will be an additional late fee charged.
- Conference cancellations will not receive full reimbursements after October 1, 2023.
- The PAMLA Conference Schedule is up and available for study here (rooms might still change, but the schedule is pretty firm): https://pamla.ballastacademic.com/Webforms/Schedule.aspx
If you have any questions, ideas, or concerns regarding presiding officer or session chair guidelines or the PAMLA conference in general, do not hesitate to contact PAMLA’s Assistant Director Sonia Christensen ([email protected] ), or Executive Director Craig Svonkin ([email protected] or 626-354-7526). They are happy to help and offer advice.