PAMLA membership is required for all conference presiding officers, chairs, and presenters. Therefore, below we have enumerated a handful of important details regarding our updated membership timeline for our 2022 PAMLA Conference.
- Membership for presiding officers and conference participants is due by July 1, 2022 at the latest.
- After September 1, those who haven’t paid their 2022 membership fees will be removed from the conference program.
- Conference fees are due once a panelist has been accepted to a session.
- Those who pay their conference fees before May 31, 2022 will enjoy an early bird discount.
- For those who pay their conference fees after August 31, there will be an additional late fee charged.
- Conference cancellations will not receive full reimbursements after October 1, 2022.
- After October 6, those who haven’t paid their conference fees will be removed from the conference program.
Note that your dues payment gives you membership in PAMLA for the entire 2022 calendar year, as well as two issues of our PAMLA journal, Pacific Coast Philology. When joining PAMLA and/or paying for the conference, please consider making a donation to our PAMLA General Fund or our PAMLA Graduate Student Scholarship Fund, which is an option in our online payment system.