PAMLA membership and conference fees are required for all conference presiding officers, chairs, and presenters.
- PAMLA membership is due for presiding officers as soon as they are informed that their session has been approved; membership is due for all conference participants by July 1, 2023 at the latest.
- After September 1, those who haven’t paid their 2023 membership fees will be removed from the conference program.
- After September 15, those who haven’t paid their conference fees will be removed from the conference program.
- Conference fees are due once a panelist has been accepted to a session, and must be paid by September 15 at the very latest.
- Those who pay their conference fees before May 31, 2023 will enjoy an early bird discount.
- For those who pay their conference fees after August 20, there will be an additional late fee charged.
- Conference cancellations will not receive full reimbursements after October 1, 2023.
Note that your membership payment gives you membership in PAMLA for the entire 2023 calendar year, as well as two issues of our PAMLA journal, Pacific Coast Philology. When joining PAMLA and/or paying for the conference, please consider making a donation to our PAMLA General Fund or our PAMLA Graduate Student Scholarship Fund, which is an option in our online payment system.