Both PAMLA membership and conference fees are required for all conference presiding officers, chairs, and presenters.
- PAMLA membership is due for presiding officers as soon as they are informed that their session has been approved.
- PAMLA membership is due for all conference participants by July 1, 2024 at the latest (or as soon as a participant is confirmed if after that date).
- After August 18, those who haven’t paid their 2024 membership fees will be removed from the conference program.
- Conference fees are due once a panelist has been accepted to a session and must be paid by September 1 at the very latest.
- After September 5, those who haven’t paid their conference fees will be removed from the conference program.
- Those who pay their conference fees by May 20, 2024 will enjoy an early bird discount.
- For those who pay their conference fees Aug. 1. – Sept. 5, there will be an additional fee charged.
- Conference cancellations will not receive full reimbursements after September 2, 2024.
Note: your PAMLA membership payment gives you membership in PAMLA for the entire 2024 calendar year, as well as two issues of our PAMLA journal, Pacific Coast Philology, and online access to back issues of the journal. When joining PAMLA and/or paying for the conference, please consider making a donation to our PAMLA General Fund and/or one of our PAMLA scholarship funds, which you can do via our online payment system.