PAMLA is excited to announce that we have updated our donation methods for 2022 and beyond! While you can still donate via our conference registration portal at pamla.ballastacademic.com via the Donations button (you will need to log in to or create an account first), or by mailing a check to PAMLA (be sure to indicate the fund you are donating to), we now have a handy PayPal account as well: email@example.com
If you are interested in donating through PayPal, we have a couple suggestions:
- Find PAMLA via PayPal by logging in to PayPal and then searching for PAMLA via firstname.lastname@example.org (using the Send Money option).
- Note which fund you wish to donate to (General Fund, Margaret Sedenquist International Scholarship, Paula Svonkin Creative Arts Fund, etc.) in the memo line below.
- For the recipient’s name, type “PAMLA.“
- When you are ready to donate, click on the “Donate to a Friend” option, so as to avoid any additional fees or charges.
We also would like to remind everyone of our specific funds:
- PAMLA General Fund: Your generous, tax-deductible donation helps PAMLA to prosper as an association.
- Margaret H. Sedenquist International Scholarship Fund: Your generous, tax-deductible donation helps support foreign scholars to participate in the annual PAMLA conference.
- Paula Svonkin Creative Arts Fund: Your generous, tax-deductible donation helps support creative writers participating in the PAMLA conference.
- Graduate Student Scholarship Fund: Your generous, tax-deductible donation helps graduate students to attend the PAMLA conference.
- German Studies Grant: Your generous, tax-deductible donation helps graduate students working in German Studies to attend the conference.
If you have any questions regarding any of the donation funds, please do not hesitate to email PAMLA Executive Director, Craig Svonkin (email@example.com).
And if snail mail and paper checks are your thing, then please send donations made out to PAMLA: P.O. Box 461245, Denver, CO 80246 (do please be sure to include your name, address, email address, and the fund you wish to donate to; and remember to make your check out to PAMLA and just PAMLA).