- August 4, 2017
- Posted by: Elijah Gartin
If you are planning on joining us for the 2017 PAMLA Conference in Hawaii, here is some important information to keep in mind:
- The conference site is Chaminade University of Honolulu.
- There will be complimentary bus service between Chaminade University and the official PAMLA hotel, the Ala Moana, throughout the conference weekend.
- The conference will begin Friday morning, November 10 and conclude on Sunday, November 12 at 12:30 pm.
- Please plan on attending the full conference. If you attend other people’s sessions, then they will attend yours. We will have the conference schedule up by the end of August, but please do plan on joining us for the full conference–Friday morning through Sunday around noon.
- If you haven’t yet joined PAMLA for the 2017 year, or paid the conference fee, please take care of that right away: https://www.pamla.org/2017/registration-info (if you aren’t certain if you are paid up, please contact PAMLA Executive Director Craig Svonkin: [email protected] OR 626-354-7526)
- We have two optional luncheons at the conference on Friday (the Presidential Address Luncheon) and Saturday (the Plenary Address Luncheon). We have lowered the prices for these events so as many people as possible can join us for the Presidential and Plenary Address Luncheons as possible. Please pay for the luncheons using the online registration system: https://www.pamla.org/2017/registration-info
We are very pleased to offer a special PAMLA Conference Hotel Rate at the lovely Ala Moana Hotel, in Honolulu. The Ala Moana Hotel is just a block from Ala Moana Beach Park and adjacent to the Ala Moana Shopping Center. This relaxed high-rise hotel is a brief walk from Waikiki Beach. With a lovely pool, fitness center, Starbuck’s, and restaurants, the Ala Moana Hotel has everything you’ll need for a wonderful conference and holiday stay. Rooms at the special PAMLA rate will run out, so please make your reservation soon.
For more information about the Ala Moana, go here: https://www.pamla.org/2017/accommodations-and-transportation
You may make a reservation at the Ala Moana at the PAMLA rate via this link: https://aws.passkey.com/e/16380907
If you have any questions or concerns about the conference, please do contact PAMLA Executive Director Craig Svonkin: [email protected] or 626-354-7526.