PAMLA membership is required for all conference presiding officers, chairs, and presenters. Therefore, below we have enumerated a handful of important details regarding our updated membership timeline for our postponed 2021 PAMLA Conference.
- Membership for presiding officers and conference participants is due by July 1, 2021 at the latest.
- Conference fees are due by September 1, 2021.
- Those who pay their conference fees before May 31, 2021 will enjoy an early bird discount.
- For those who pay their conference fees after September 1, there will be an additional late fee charged.
- After October 30, those who haven’t paid their membership and conference fees will be removed from the conference program.
Note that your dues payment gives you membership in PAMLA for the entire 2021 calendar year. Moreover, when joining PAMLA and/or paying for the conference, please consider making a donation to our PAMLA General Fund or our PAMLA Graduate Student Scholarship Fund, which is an option in our online payment system.