- Annual Conference
- Graduate Student Scholarships
- German Studies Grant
- Donors Hall of Fame
- Photo Archive
- Graduate Student Scholarships - 2016
113th Annual Conference - Portland, Oregon
Friday, November 6 - Sunday, November 8, 2015
All Session Topics for PAMLA 2015 are now closed.
If you submitted a proposal, you should be hearing from the Presiding Officer by June 15 about the status of your proposal. If you have not heard, feel free to inquire at the Presiding Officer's email address listed on the CFP.
If your paper was accepted for a session over email or in-person, it must be submitted online for inclusion in the conference the program. This is also how we add presenters to our conference mailing list. If you need to enter a late proposal, please do the following:
- Create an account on this website (if you don't already have one).
- Send the following to the webmaster Heather Wozniak at email@example.com:
- Name of the panel
- Title of your paper
- Abstract of 500 characters or less (about 50 words)
- Whether you would like to use AV (via a laptop, coordinated by your session chair)
We will verify with the session's Presiding Officer and then add the paper to our system. Thank you for your cooperation.